Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Working with Acrylic Paints - Tatty Bear and Flowers

I've been wanting to start using acrylic paints for designs on my nails for quite some time now, and I'm finally getting the opportunity to practice on myself and some brave clients.
 
I love working with the paints, and I think I will be able to use them much more extensively in the future. Below are two of my best painting experiences: The tatty bear I actually just did this morning on one of my thumb nails, and I'm in LOVE with it, so cute!
 
Below that one are some one stroke flowers a client let me practice painting on her for her Cuba trip. I think they look quite beautiful for my first attempt on gel nails.
 
So excited about expanding these new skills in the future! Hope you like the designs, leave any ideas in the comments!!
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Nice Blog :)

    You are invited to take part in my "International Giveaway by Born Pretty Store".
    http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/03/international-giveaway-by-born-pretty.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I totally would enter but I don't have/want a twitter account, etc. :( But I will check you out on Facebook :)

      Delete